Thursday, October 5

Sacramento

I rode close to 400 miles today. Route 5 through the mountains was great, but got dark and boring about 100 miles from Sacramento. Once in the city I looked for a Mexican restaurant I had eaten at when I was here for a few days last summer, and with help from my phone's GPS program I found the right address on the 2nd try and made it here. Very yummy. I'm so exhausted though, I look forward to checking into a motel somewhere in the city and sleeping very well. Then I go to San Francisco in the morning, do some errands, check into the motel and pick up Tristyn from the airport. Big day tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2006 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow Dude loox like u are having the best trip ever how long is the whole thing? (the trip)
awsome pictures too
have fun man!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home