Wednesday, October 25

I stayed in and caught up on some online stuff this morning, like picking classes for next semester. Then I picked up my cousins from school on my motorcycle, with a little extra revving for Brendan's friends' sake. After dropping off Brendan and going back to get Morgan, though, Brendan realized he didn't have the key to the house, so he walked back to school, defeating the whole purpose...so I picked him up again. Then the kids tricked me into riding bicycles with them to the JCC, where we shot some hoops and I got them slushes. (I say tricked because they were supposed to do homework before that...) They had basketbal practice, then their parents came and we all had pizza.
I'll be leaving tomorrow morning. I don't yet know my next destination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home